Thomas ReynoldsManaging Partner
Mr. Reynolds was educated at Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA, where he graduated with honors before attending law school at Columbia University in New York, one of the highest ranked programs in the country.
After graduating law school, Mr. Reynolds went on to practice at some of the world’s most prestigious international law firms including Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney (Pittsburgh), Dechert (Philadelphia), and most recently King & Spalding (Atlanta). His experience at these firms provided him with invaluable insight and deal flows totaling over $3 Billion dollars worth of transaction experience.
In addition to his background in corporate law, Mr. Reynolds has also had the privilege of working with one of the most successful brands in the entertainment business, Universal Music Group, where he had the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the music and film industry as a label executive of Global Icon Media, and distribution partner of Universal Music Group.
Today, Mr. Reynolds is proud to have established his own firm dedicated to helping the clients he wants to work with, who need his help, and will benefit from his experience and passion for the law.
- Managing Partner
Reynolds Law Group LLC
King & Spalding LLP
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of Georgia
- National Bar Association
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction 2016
- Best of 2016 Atlanta, Entertainment and Sports Lawyers
- WHO’s WHO 2016
- WHO’s WHO of industry professionals 2008-2009
- AVVO Superb Rating/ Top Attorney
- Tender Magazine Interview
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Deans List, Golden Key Honor Society
- Columbia University School of Law
- Morehouse College